1. Booksale has been re-sceduled!
Tuesday from 2:30-5:00 in the Wendy Patrick Room in Wilson Hall
2. On Thursday, September 15, after pharmacology in the McIntyre building, come eat some SAMOSAAAS to support CNSA!!
3. First 2012 GRAD FUNDRAISER SAMOSA SALE! Friday Sept 16th on the 5th floor of McMED! Please come and grab a snack, and pass it on to your friends! They will be scrumptious!
4. The first Osler Hour of the year is HERE!!!! (September 21st, 5pm, Gert’s)
Osler Hour, organized by the McGill Osler Society, is a social gathering between health science students to promote interdisciplinary partnerships; all while raising money for charity! This event includes students from medicine, dentistry, nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and social work! But of course anyone else who is interested is invited to attend!
Basically the way it works is the following:
1. Show up to Gert’s at 5pm
2. Pay $10 at the door
3. Enjoy all the beverages and pizza your heart desires
4. Talk and interact with people
5. HAVE FUN!